Complaint Review: TicketWeb

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: nimaw — Boston Massachusetts United States of America

TicketWeb Stole $260 , Internet

I never recieved my New Years Eve event ticket in the mail so contacted TicketWeb as was directed to. My ticket was supposed to be at Will Call. I arrived at the event with my boyfriend whose ticket had arrived and was turned away by the extremely rude manager. He told me it was a TicketWeb issue and there was nothing he could do. He took my boyfriends ticket away and left us with no options.

I called TicketWeb the next day to get a refund for both tickets and they seemed upset and concerned. They accepted a simple "no refunds given" from the bar. They did not require any reason nor contact the bar. I tried again and spoke with a supervisor and manager on two separate occasions but they did not do more than email the bar and did not care to understand the reason why the bar would not refund the money.

Their managers and supervisors sound oblivious to how to handle customer service issues and are likely poorly educated.

The bar told me it was an issue with TicketWeb and TicketWeb didn't seem to care, they had their money and all was fine. Makes sense that such a terrible company would work and aasociate with such a rotten manager and bar such as the one I dealt with on New Year's Eve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketWeb/internet/TicketWeb-Stole-260-Internet-1001465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketWeb