owned

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Beverly Hills California
Ticketbust.com
Nicole, Dee Dee5716 Corsa Avenue, Ste 104 Westlake Village, California United States of America

Ticketbust.com Completely lied to me (in person) about the money back guarantee Westlake Village, California

Ticketbust.com completely lied to me about the money back guarantee.  I went to their offices in person to get help with a photo enforced ticket.  They explained to me that if I lost I would get my $250 dollars back.
After I did lose they said 'i had disqualified myself from the money back guarantee' because I did not file my paper with them in a timely manner'.

This is a completely lie and what is really scarey is I sat with them and they filled out all the paper work including the dates.  So even if there was an issue it could have been explained to me.

After losing the case they were completley rude and blamed me becuase of some fine print somewhere... even thought I went to their office to file all the papers.

A complete FRAUD!  DO not use them. And they lie about there success rate. What a waste! I would have save $250!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketbustcom/Westlake-Village-California-91362/Ticketbustcom-Completely-lied-to-me-in-person-about-the-money-back-guarantee-Westlake-1040257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketbust.com