Complaint Review: Ticketbust.com

• Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: Wiley69 — San Luis Obispo California United States of America
Ticketbust.com
5716 Corsa Ave, Internet United States of America

Ticketbust.com Lost case...no refund, as not told prior to losing that I'd have to attend court to get refund, Internet

Ticketbust.com handled the paperwork for me, but my case in court was not dismissed...a simple speeding ticket.  I notified them and they said that I'd have to attend court to fight the ticket.  If I did not attend court I would not get my $100 dollars back from Ticketbust, even though my case was not dismissed.  A simple speeding ticket, mind you...that's what they advertise that they are successful at.

I did not know that I would have to attend court, if the case were not dismissed, after using Ticketbust.  No more will I use their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketbustcom/internet/Ticketbustcom-Lost-caseno-refund-as-not-told-prior-to-losing-that-Id-have-to-attend-855144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketbust.com