Complaint Review: Ticketbust.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By:Glendale California
Ticketbust.com
5743 Corsa Avenue Suite 119 Internet U.S.A.

Ticketbust.com - Steve They are the biggest Scammers, They Charged my account and Sent me Papers to Sign Westlake Village California

*General Comment: Bust ticketbust.com

They first took information about me and the tickets, the girl that works there Christine she was nice in the beggining taking my information (Ticket Info and Debit Card Number) They did that without sending me papers, After they charged my account they E-mailed me paper work that I would need to print out sign and Mail to them. It was the Trial By Decliration papers, User Agreement and to sign for my debit Card that they already charged. After Reading the user agreement, It had a lot of stuff on there that I didn't want their service anymore because all they basically do is the Decliration I can do that myself and save $249, I gave them 3 tickets to do and they Charged me $747 on my account, After reading the agreement paper I called back to ask them to give me my money back because I don't want their service, at that time Christine was not helpful and transfered me to a guy named Steve, Ofcourse I got his Voicemail I left a message for him to call me back because he was on the phone, I called again left another voicemail, the next day he called me back, I told him that I don't want their service and I would like my money back. He asks me me a few questions and says he is going to keep $100 for Each ticket totaling $300, Yup $300, for doing nothing just taking my Debit Card number, thats all they did... READ THE USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, You most likely will end up going to court by urself, Thats a business that anyone can do, you don't need to be an Lawyer you just need to be a good Bullshiter and write some bullshit on the decliration and cross your fingers that it gets dismissed. Well, thats my story, I ended up giving my tickets to an attorney to handle... These people say they have 100% money back GURANTTEEE if they don't win the case, but the funny thing is that Its B.S., they didn't even refund my money and they didn't do s**t for me. Lesson for all of you reading this NEVER SIGN AN AGREEMENT WITHOUT READING IT, because they never have anything that benfits you, thats just to protect their asses incase they mess up and you want to complain... they bring that paper and say here you go look you signed it....

Alwayzlegit
Glendale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketbustcom/internet/Ticketbustcom-Steve-They-are-the-biggest-Scammers-They-Charged-my-account-and-Sent-me-459403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketbust.com

#1 General Comment

Bust ticketbust.com

AUTHOR: L.a. lawyer - (U.S.A.)

I have been watching this company for some time now. It is my opinion as a licensed attorney the ticketbust.com is committing numerous violations of California law, and am presently looking to verify additional violations. Anyone who has been ripped off by ticketbusters may contact me regarding their experience by email at davidcordieresq@yahoo.com