Complaint Review: Ticketcapo

• Submitted: Sat, September 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 25, 2011

• Reported By: madcustomer — Rancho Cucamonga California United States of America
Ticketcapo
New Jersey Internet United States of America

Ticketcapo "Keith" Montelone WORST PLACE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE & GROSSLY OVER PRICED. SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSEL Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ashley Barrios is telling lies and is in denial.

I purchased these tickets to a Buddy Guy Concert back in July 2011. The event was for this past Friday, September 23rd @ the Grove of Anaheim. I went to the event to find that my tickets were no good. They had never heard of "Ticketcapo" or anything like that. I purchased the tickets through "Allgoodseats.com." This a*****e puts his illegitimate ticket sales through a link on other sites to confuse people into buying tickets from him. Long story short I called him the next morning to ask for a refund and and he refused. NEVER AGAIN! Please save yourself the hassel, money lost, and headache. He claims to be apart of the BBB, but isn't. I will be reporting him today after I am done with this complaint. Hopefully I save someone else the headache. And to add insult to injury I was able to purchase the tickets @ (((REDACTED))) the day of the event for HALF of what I paid him. Ouch! >_<

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketcapo/internet/Ticketcapo-Keith-Montelone-WORST-PLACE-TO-PURCHASE-TICKETS-ONLINE-GROSSLY-OVER-PRICED-780919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketcapo

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ashley Barrios is telling lies and is in denial.

AUTHOR: Ticketcapo.com - (United States of America)

We never said we a member of the BBB.
We sold her 4th row seat at a mark up above our cost. She chose to have the tickets delivered via Email. We use a third party website for these e-tickets sales to prove the customer has received the tickets. https://mtt.tickettransaction.com This system allows us to fully track when a ticket is upload for a customer and when it is dowloaded by them. When checking the record it shows she never pick up the tickets. It seem she printed out her order confirmation and brought that to the show. So of course she could not get in without the tickets. We did not get a voice mail or a email the night of the show. We have an agent on 24/7 to respond to voice mails and emails.  We would have happily sent the tickets to the box office to get her in. She will not admit that she didnt download the tickets but made up every excuse in the book. First it was I tossed the tickets then it was I downloaded them at work then it was my computer does not save temporary files. Regardless we are willing to give her a full refund if she can just show us proof by scanning the tickets and sending us a copy.