Complaint Review: Ticketmaster And Entertainment Rewards Internet Scam

• Updated: Tue, September 06, 2005

• Reported By:Middleton Wisconsin
Ticketmaster And Entertainment Rewards Internet Scam
ticketmaster.com Internet U.S.A.

Ticketmaster And Entertainment Rewards Internet Scam ripoff, fraud charges and phone line will not answer to cancel Internet

I ordered tickets from a nationally recognized company TicketMaster through the internet. I received the tickets via email so they did not have to pay shipping charges. However, I did for each ticket and then the following month my credit card is beening billed 9.00 for some entertainment rewards that I did not verbally authorized to be charged on my credit card or did I ever receive any information via mail or email that I had signed up for this. I contacted my credit card and am disputing the charges. They offered me a telephone number to call and cancel and have been on hold for over an hour with no person coming to the line. I will be charging back each and every charge they put on my credit card and will not be paying for it.

Middleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2005 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster-And-Entertainment-Rewards-Internet-Scam/internet/Ticketmaster-And-Entertainment-Rewards-Internet-Scam-ripoff-fraud-charges-and-phone-line-156112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster And Entertainment Rewards Internet Scam