• Report: #302077

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2008

• Reported By:Clovis California
Ticketmaster & Entertainment Rewards
http://www.ticketmaster.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Ticketmaster & Entertainment RevwardsTicketmaster & Entertainment Rewards Ticketmaster & Entertainment Revwards Unauthorized Charge Fresno Internet

*Author of original report: Checked by Default

*Consumer Comment: Just placed an order on ticketmaster.com

It is sad to say that I too was scammed when I bought tickets online last October, 2007. I had no idea that by buying tickets from Ticketmaster, I had signed up for something called "Entertainment" rewards. The charge was so small that it slipped past my radar. Finally, after calling my credit card company, I found out how to get in touch with these people and cancel the so called membership. Please let me know if a class action suit is filed.

Todd
Clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster-Entertainment-Rewards/internet/Ticketmaster-Entertainment-RevwardsTicketmaster-Entertainment-Rewards-Ticketmaster-E-302077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster & Entertainment Rewards

Checked by Default

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

I am CAD/CAM engineer, so it's safe to say I am very computer savvy. I do not recall checking ANY box to sign up for Entertainment Rewards.
I think this check box was checked by default and you have to uncheck the box. I still NEVER the saw words 'Entertainment Rewards' or 'Sign up for a membership to Entertainment Rewards'. Obviously it's a misleading scam, or the other people on this site including myself would have never posted anything about Ticketmaster and Entertainment Rewards!

Just placed an order on ticketmaster.com

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

and there is a box that says, "get $25 cash back" which apparently signs you up for this Entertainment Rewards. I steered clear of it, but did you click on it?