Complaint Review: Ticketmaster Portland, Oregon

• Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Odell Oregon
Ticketmaster Portland, Oregon
Internet U.S.A.

Ticketmaster Portland, Oregon Charged my credit card without my knowledge Portland Internet

I didn't realize that we had been charged since 2004 $7.00 for Entertainment Rewards. I have never been contacted to get any reward offers. My credit card was charged without my knowledge. I just never checked my statement or asked what the charges were for. How do I get my money back since I have never used the offer or even knew it existed or applied for it.
Norma Curtis

Norma
Odell, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster-Portland-Oregon/internet/Ticketmaster-Portland-Oregon-Charged-my-credit-card-without-my-knowledge-Portland-Interne-411237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster Portland, Oregon