Complaint Review: Ticketmaster-entertainment Rewards

• Updated: Tue, September 20, 2005

• Reported By:KOREA Alaska
Ticketmaster-entertainment Rewards
entertainment.com Internet U.S.A.

Ticketmaster, entertainment Rewards, Ripoff this Is A **** Scam! ripoff Internet

I bought a broadway show Ticket "wicked" on ticketmaster.com about a month ago. well there was no problem then.

Today I noticed that "9$" was charged to my credit card by entertainment rewards.

How could this happen?... I was furious and embarassed.
I came to know that this scam was by ticketmaster.com reading lots of similer cases like me on this rip-off reports.com

I couldn't see any of the links or signs when I bought that ticket from ticketmaster.com. also I haven't got single email by entertainment.com for sure.
I was scammed!

well I saw a report by customer that "she was told stupid by the employee of entertainment.com"

I am sure this is totally theft! Not customers fault.
Because I am very careful buying goods on the net.
Definitely, they take avantage of the fact "people sometimes can't remember they signed of not. and It is relatively small money to prosest strongly. "

I contacted my credit card company immediately.
And my company said because it is oversea billing(I am south-korean).I have to wait about one week til they submit their bill to my creditcard company.
And I closed my credit card account against another future fraud like that.

If they submit thir bill to my creditcard company,

How could this kind of scam happen in most advanced country!I totally trusted ticketmaster.com but was totally teased by them I will never ever buy ticket by ticketmaster.com

Hee jeong
Korea, Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster-entertainment-Rewards/internet/Ticketmaster-entertainment-Rewards-Ripoff-this-Is-A-Scam-ripoff-Internet-157802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster-entertainment Rewards