Complaint Review: Ticketmaster

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ticketmaster is Evil — Lethbridge Alberta
Ticketmaster
1000 Corporate Landing Charleston, West Virginia USA

Ticketmaster Ticketmaster.com Never Sell Your Tickets on Ticketmaster - You won't get paid!!!!! Charleston West Virginia

Sold my 2 tickets to a football game in October of 2013 on their site. It is now December 2013 and I have yet to see a dime of the money.

I am Canadian so they say they can't verify my account but no where on the site does it say you must have an american bank account to sell the tickets. Anyways I have been on the phone with them 5-7 times and nobody there knows what the hell is going on and nobody can get me my money.

I have emailed them at least 12 times and I get responses that you have to verify your account even though I explain to them in every email what the problem is.

They are absolutely the most brain dead customer service people I have ever encountered and the worst part is there is no accountability at all. Nobody is taking my problem and even attempting to solve it.

My advice, if you have tickets to sell, always do it on Stubhub. You always get your money no issues at all. I will never use ticketmaster again to sell tickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster/Charleston-West-Virginia-25311/Ticketmaster-Ticketmastercom-Never-Sell-Your-Tickets-on-Ticketmaster-You-wont-get-pai-1107965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster