- Report: #1103099
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ticketmaster
Ticketmasterinternet, Select State/Province USA
Ticketmaster Ticket Insurance Scam internet Pennsylvania
*Author of original report: made good on complaint
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Website has you select a "recomended"option to complete order.
2. When you select that option you are agreeing (without knowledge) to puchase $7 insurance PER TICKET.
3. The insurance charge is not listed on your order / receipt. It never states your fee anywhere in a listing. You will just see a strange total with no explanation of where the huge price increase is coming from.
4. You are charged through a separate company (for me $35 extra on 5 tickets)
5. When you call ticketmaster they say all lines are busy and do not give you the option to wait. They just say you will not be able to talk to a representative.
You will get more honesty from your local scalper on the corner.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Ticketmaster-Ticket-Insurance-Scam-internet-Pennsylvania-1103099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.