• Report: #719395

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Allyson — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster Charging to my bank account a $9.00 fee for Entertainment Rewards I I knew nothing about for about a year. Internet

*Author of original report: Ticketmaster charging my account $9.00 and I knew notthing about it

Bottom line I've been noticing a $9.00 charge from Entertainment rewards appearing on my bank statement for probably a year now. I never questioned it because I thought it was a fee from my bank.  However today April 19, 2011 I decided to call the number beside the charge to inquire about what this fee was for. The entertainment rewards people said that this was a program that I had signed up with ticketmaster to receive discount coupons.

I explained to the lady on the phone that I had never signed up for this and furthermore had never received any coupons. I am baffled and furious because this has been going on for about a year.  If  I need to provide my back statements I can do so. I know that $9.00 adds up every month and I need my money. I want my money back. That's just it. I want my money back I've been completely mislead and ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster/internet/Ticketmaster-Charging-to-my-bank-account-a-900-fee-for-Entertainment-Rewards-I-I-knew-n-719395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster charging my account $9.00 and I knew notthing about it

AUTHOR: Allyson - (United States of America)

Addtionally I have learned that I've been being charged for this service since October 2005. Yes I want my money back. You do the math. I am furious!!!!!!!