Complaint Review: Ticketmaster

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
ticketmaster.com Internet U.S.A.

Ticketmaster I purchased tickets thru ticketmaster and have been charged $9 monthly for something I did not sign up for, ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK is the description. Internet

I purchased tickets from ticketmaster online over the summer and just noticed that there has been $9 deducted from my account monthly from ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK without my knowledge. I do not recall signing up for this nor do I know how to cancel this. This is not something that I want, need or use.

Now that I am aware of this scam I will no longer be using Ticketmaster to purchase tickets.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketmaster/internet/Ticketmaster-I-purchased-tickets-thru-ticketmaster-and-have-been-charged-9-monthly-for-so-378677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster