• Report: #419124

• Reported By:canoga park California
Ticketmaster/TicketsNow
ticketmaster.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ticketmaster/TicketsNow Ticketmaster/TicketsNow Scam Internet

1)I wanted to purchase Springsteen tickets online at ticketmaster.com. Tickets were advertised at $75-$95.

2)I chose the option to find the best seats available and I was sent to ticketsnow.com from ticketmaster.com. Ticket prices went up, now between 100 plus to 500 plus dollars. I continued shopping because I was willing to pay higher prices than originally advertised for really good seats in the Loge area of the stadium.

3)I clicked on tickets in the Loge area of the stadium for $279 each. Another window popped up for my account info. When all was done, I was emailed a receipt.

4)My email receipt states that a purchased tickets in the Concourse area of the stadium. I would never have paid a total of 656.65 for Concourse seats.

5)I totally feel ripped off like this was bait and switch. I did not know that the tickets a clicked to purchase would be changed to horrible seats not worth the price.

Springsteen fan
canoga park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketmasterTicketsNow/nationwide/TicketmasterTicketsNow-TicketmasterTicketsNow-Scam-Internet-419124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster/TicketsNow