Complaint Review: Ticketmaster/Ticketsnow

• Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Wellesley Ontario
Ticketmaster/Ticketsnow
ticketmaster.com Internet U.S.A.

Ticketmaster/Ticketsnow Ticketmaster makes you buy from ticketsnow where the prices are twice as high or more. Toronto Internet

I am an avid Pearl jam fan and when I heard that Eddie Vedder was coming to Toronto I was extremely excited. I have seen Pearl Jam at least 5 times so I knew that tickets would go fast. I aslo knew what the ball park price range would be. I had to work when tickets went on sale so I gave my credit card number to my girlfriend, I told her to get front row I didn't care about the price. She went on ticketmasters sight right at 10:00 am, ticketmaster had a pop-up window that told her to go to ticketsnow. front row tickets would normally range from $80-$100. On ticketsnow the price we paid for 2 after all said and done where $1500.00.

I realize I told her I didn't care about the price and I wanted front row. I also expected to pay the going rate. Ticketmaster is a multi-million dollar company if not billion dollar, they already over price on their service charges so why do they have to go this far?? I work real hard for my money and I was willing to spend up to $200 on seeing my favorite performer, not $1500!!! I am still trying to pay that off and it doesnt help that I just got laid off.. Even if I don't get a penny back I want to see them pay back alot of the money they took from other people!!

Cole
Wellesley, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketmasterTicketsnow/internet/TicketmasterTicketsnow-Ticketmaster-makes-you-buy-from-ticketsnow-where-the-prices-are-tw-428067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketmaster/Ticketsnow