Complaint Review: Tickets In Time, Omaha NE

Tickets In Time, Omaha NE
Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets In Time, Omaha NE Complete Scam Omaha, Nebraska

Buyer Beware;

I ordered tickets off a web page that I thought was for the KFC Yum center in Kentucky.  Only to find out I was on a broker web site.

I purchased 4 tickets to the Pink concert on Oct. 1 2012, and never recieved the tickets. Numerous emails and phone calls filled with lies, only to find out the Wednesday before the concert 3/6/13 they did not even have the tickets. Knowing I had people traveling in for the concert they still kept up the lies insisting I would have my tickets!

I am wondering why they are able to stay in business at all! We should form a class action law suit against these lying thieves!

I wonder why the Attorney General in NE is allowing them to continue to work in thier state? Not the reputation I would want for my state!

I wish great harm on all of them including the Moron Jordon!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time-Omaha-NE/Omaha-Nebraska-/Tickets-In-Time-Omaha-NE-Complete-Scam-Omaha-Nebraska-1024981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time, Omaha NE