Complaint Review: Tickets In Time Online 2

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mbloom — Louisiana United States of America
Tickets In Time Online 2
1904 Farnam Street Suite 400 Internet United States of America

Tickets In Time Online 2 Krista, Tina, AJ, Jordan, David Scammed in Louisiana Internet

I purchased tickets from this company on June 2, 2012 for a Justin Bieber concert that would take place on January 15, 2013. I received a package in the mail July 17, 2012 with only an AMEX reward card(that had NOTHING on it) and a short note telling me my tickets would be at Will Call on the day of the event!!

I had contacted this company SEVERAL times prior to the event about my tickets and was assured that I would receive them on or before January 11, 2012. I spoke with AJ(supposedly a supervisor) who didn't have time to talk to me or offer any information about my tickets. They had also told me that no tickets would be emailed!!! And every time I spoke with someone they said they would call me back and NEVER DID!!!!

The day of the event, we arrive at the ticket office to pick up tickets and they tell me they have NO TICKETS under my name and have never heard of this company!!! They are a FRAUD!!!!! I then call Tickets In Time and tell them the situation while still at the ticket office and they tell me they will issue me a refund or I could come back 30 minutes before the show and my tickets would be there!! Tickets In Time would not disclose their vendor. The ticket office was telling me they do not do business like that!!! I tell Tickets in Time that I had called my credit card company and filed a dispute of charges and within the hour, AJ(the supervisor) who didn't want to talk to me earlier in the week called to tell me he had my tickets and was going to email them to the ticket office!! The same ticket office I just left!! He was going to email tickets that weren't going to be emailed. And Krista(the other supervisor) had told me I could pick up my tickets 30 minutes before the show!!! ALL LIES!!!!

They charged me $348.59 for an $88 ticket plus $53.84 service fee per ticket and a $15 delivery fee for tickets that were NEVER delivered!!!!

I hope this report helps someone!!! I have bought several tickets through TM over the years and never had to deal with all this!! This company SCALPS AND LIES AND IS A FRAUD!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time-Online-2/internet/Tickets-In-Time-Online-2-Krista-Tina-AJ-Jordan-David-Scammed-in-Louisiana-Internet-998531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time Online 2