Complaint Review: Tickets In Time Online

• Reported By: Karen — Dahlonega Georgia United States of America
Tickets In Time Online
3325 N 107th Street Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets In Time Online 300% markup Omaha, Nebraska

My husband typed in Gwinnett Center on the internet to pull up ticket sales for the July 26th American Idol Tour. Unaware that he was not in the Gwinnett Center website he pulled up the seating chart and showed it to me. I chose a seat and it was advertised for $300.00 (actually it was around $295 without the service fee). I bought the ticket, believing this was the actual price it was being sold for. My "ticket", a photocopy of a Ticketmaster ticket, was sent to me this Friday, and when I opened the envelope, I saw that the face value of the ticket was only $65.00. I feel so ill over this. Money is so tight and this is something I really wanted to do, so I bought myself a single ticket, which I could afford, just barely. Now I find that I could have bought 4 tickets for the price of the single ticket I actually received. Why are people allowed to do this? I guess stupid people like me make it easy for them, but buyers, PLEASE beware that the link you follow may not be the link you think you are on when you google something on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time-Online/Omaha-Nebraska-68134/Tickets-In-Time-Online-300-markup-Omaha-Nebraska-756513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time Online