Complaint Review: Tickets In Time Online

• Updated: Sat, October 31, 2009

• Reported By: Jean Pope — St Augustine Florida United States of America
Tickets In Time Online
3325 N 107th St Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets In Time Online lied about seat location, claimed seats were up-graded from what I originally purchased, seats were actually in next to last row, I ordered seats in the middle of the venue Omaha, Nebraska

I ordered and purchased seats in the middle of the hall where Celtic Thunder was scheduled to perform.  It was a very long time before I finally got the E tickets, I had to call about them, then they were not the seats I had purchased but said that they had been up-graded.  How they can up-grade you to the next to the last row is crazy!  Our seats were among the worst in the place.  I will never use this service again.  It is a shame that they are allowed to outright lie about what they are doing and dupe customers who have no recourse.  Something legal should be done about this....we paid $217.40 for $30.00 tickets in someone elses name.

This is a situation that needs to be stopped.....Ticketmaster or the Times-Union Moran Theater should be concerned about this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time-Online/Omaha-Nebraska-68134/Tickets-In-Time-Online-lied-about-seat-location-claimed-seats-were-up-graded-from-what-I-517807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time Online