Complaint Review: Tickets In Time

• Reported By: Mike — Lowell Massachusetts United States of America
Tickets In Time
Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets In Time Got robbed; Do Not Trust this Vendor Omaha, Nebraska

Purchases tickets months in advanced for confirmed section seating. Was mailed a note saying my tickets were at the box office. I called and emailed to find out what the exact seating is, then got the run around after 3 attempts. The day of the event I get a call saying willcall is closed and there is an issue with the tickets; now there are only tickets in a different section. We show up and notice willcall is open, no tickets in my name (so they lied), and the kicker is there are available seats in the section I originally requested. I originally paid over $250 when tickets were $45 each in the section I requested. It's a really clever con overall with perfect timing and fine print to "protect" their rediculous profit. I have proof of all of this from actually purchasing the $45 tickets and the mailed notice that my tickets were at the box office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time/Omaha-Nebraska-/Tickets-In-Time-Got-robbed-Do-Not-Trust-this-Vendor-Omaha-Nebraska-992463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time