Complaint Review: Tickets In Time

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: DougM — Bowling Green Ohio United States of America
Tickets In Time
Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets In Time ticketsintime.com Never sent us the tickets we ordered Omaha, Nebraska

Do not use Tickets In Time for any event.  My daughter ordered 3 Justin Bieber concert tickets on June 1, 2012, the event was November 21, 2012 at Palace of Auburn Hills.  As the event got closer I started calling Tickets In Time as I did not have the tickets.  My calls started roughly 2 weeks prior to the concert.  Every time I called I normally got put on hold for at least 30 minutes.

The week of the concert I was having to dedicate 2 to 3 hours calling trying to get answers as to where the tickets were.  Every time I was told they would be sent to me at my home address, even the day prior to the show.  Then they told me they would be sent electronically to the Will Call.  Half way to the event I was told there were no tickets.  I called the Palace and was told 11 other groups had this same problem with Tickets In Time.  I was told there were no tickets available.  I was able to secure 4 tickets from Stub Hub, they would not sell me 3, but the cost was $1,774.52.

The original tickets were $417.06 for the 3.  Tickets In Time did refund me 125% of the cost but stated there were no tickets available.  Obviously there were as I was able with 1 phone call to get them, they just did not want to pay the price.  As the tickets were originally order June 1, why 5 1/2 months later did I not have the tickets.  You are crazy to deal with this company, I never will.  I am also pursuing to be made whole on my terrible experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time/Omaha-Nebraska-/Tickets-In-Time-ticketsintimecom-Never-sent-us-the-tickets-we-ordered-Omaha-Nebraska-989726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time