Complaint Review: Tickets In Time

• Reported By: David S — Beeson West Virginia United States of America
Tickets In Time
1904 Farnam Street Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets In Time tixintime.com Double Sold Tickets Omaha, Nebraska

I purchased two premium priced tickets from Tickets in Time for the July 12, 2012 Rogers Water show at the Verizon Center.  I specifically indicated I needed two seats together.  Each ticket cost a little over $400 after mark-ups over the original price of $250.

I purchased these tickets around 6 weeks in advance.  For some reason, the tickets could not be sent to me except for a few days in advance.  I received several e-mails informing me of of this.

I received the tickets around 5 days before the show.  So far, no problem.  However, upon examining the tickets, one was for Row B, Seat 9 and the other was for Row D, Seat 10.  The seats were not together.

I promptly called Tickets in Time and they then e-mailed me a pdf of a replacement.  So now, I had three tickets:  Row B, Seat 9....Row B, Seat 10....and Row D, Seat 10.  I was concerned that I would have problems if they had also sent Row B, Seat 10 to someone else.  I expressed my concerns on the phone as well as via e-mail.  Both times I was assured I would have absolutely no problems...

Upon arrival at the concert, only one of the Row B tickets scanned.  I presented the Row D ticket and it scanned ok.  When my date and I got to the seats, someone was of course in Row B, Seat 10 already.  We missed a half an hour of the show trying to get it sorted out.  Eventually the guy agreed to take the Row D and we watched the rest of the concert without a problem.

When I called Tickets in Time, they refused to believe any of this and informed me that they had sent me the correct tickets.  Do business with these guys at your own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time/Omaha-Nebraska-68102/Tickets-In-Time-tixintimecom-Double-Sold-Tickets-Omaha-Nebraska-916633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time