Complaint Review: Tickets In Time

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Aarnone — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
Tickets In Time

Tickets In Time tixintime.com This Website sold me photoshopped tickets and i could not get into the concert Internet

I purchased tickets from ticketsintime.com about 2 months before an ALT-J concert. I paid over $100 for this ticket. I would later find out that the original price of the ticket was only $14. So it's a few days before the concert and I still hadn't recieved my ticket, so I call them and they send me an e-mail with a link to a printable version of my ticket. I print the ticket and proceed to drive two hours away to go to this concert. When I get to the front door, there is a woman scanning tickets and she says that the ticket has no name and has clearly been photoshopped and that she's sorry but she can't let me in. I have tried to contact "Tickets in Time" since then and have had no luck. Needless to say,I am out $100 and feel like a complete fool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-In-Time/internet/Tickets-In-Time-tixintimecom-This-Website-sold-me-photoshopped-tickets-and-i-could-not-ge-1026128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets In Time