Complaint Review: Tickets On Time

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: UMessedwiththewrongBlonde — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Tickets On Time
3325 N 107th St. Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets On Time November 17,2010- Tickets on Time will Steal Your Money!! Omaha, Nebraska

On November 7th I ordered 2 $125.00 tickets online from Tickets on Time for a Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert at the HP Pavillion in San Jose. Because I've seen their show several times, I knew exactly where I wanted to sit. Our tickets were on the Floor for Row 19. The total cost of my transaction, with additonal fees from Tickets on Line, was $311.46.

Eight days later, I still hadn't received the tickets. I called and was told they would arrive in the next 2 days. They did, but when they arrived, they were for Row 2, NOT for Row 19, like I'd purchased, and were priced at $59.95 each.

Having been to TSO concerts before, it is impossible to see everything that is going on stage from Row 2. In addition, I received an invoice from Tickets on Time stating my tickets were for the floor in Row 19.

I have left messages on their emergency line and have yet to receive a call back. After reading the other reports of customers being ripped off by them, I am not encouraged that I will receive either a refund or the tickets I paid for and ordered.

I plan to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, the State Attorney General's Office, and to file a fraud charge with my credit card company. Tickets on Time stole my money. Tell everyone you know to NEVER USE THEM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-On-Time/Omaha-Nebraska-68134/Tickets-On-Time-November-172010-Tickets-on-Time-will-Steal-Your-Money-Omaha-Nebraska-663283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets On Time