Complaint Review: Tickets Plus

• Updated: Sun, June 19, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lake Lotawana Missouri United States of America
Tickets Plus
27 Terrace Drive Internet United States of America

Tickets Plus AKA Metro Entertainment Sent me wrong ticket (downgrade), instead of the two tickets I ordered. Refuse to send me correct tickets or refund my money (have asked repeatedly) Internet

I purchased club-level tickets for the Kansas City Taylor Swift concert in September 2011. I received a single (incorrect, downgraded) ticket instead of the two tickets I purchased. I emailed customer service and filed a complaint via the ticket tracking system, and received no response. After two days, I called the toll free number, and was told that it was just the online service that hosted the web, and not the company. They gave me another number. I called that number, and had to leave a message. At this point, I discovered that "Tickets Plus" had changed its name to "Metro Entertainment."
  I received a call back today, where they insisted that I fed-ex the incorrect ticket to them before they will take any further action. Please note: This was not MY mistake that I received the incorrect ticket. This is Ticket Plus / Metro Entertainment's mistake.
  I requested a refund of the tickets, which they refused. I requested to speak to the supervisor, at which point they put me on hold for an extended period of time. Once they came back on the phone, i was told that there was no supervisor was available, that I would have to call back at some point next week.
  All I would like is to either a) have my tickets that I purchased emailed to me or sent to me in some fashion, or b) issue me a refund. Tickets Plus / Metro Entertainment has refused either, and is holding my tickets hostage for a mistake that they made.
  I do not believe Tickets Plus / Metro Entertainment is a credible company, and I would strongly discourage ANYONE from every purchasing anything from them. The name change in the middle of this with their utter lack of focus on making THEIR mistake right is enough red flags to scare anyone off. Do not purchase tickets from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-Plus/internet/Tickets-Plus-AKA-Metro-Entertainment-Sent-me-wrong-ticket-downgrade-instead-of-the-two-742676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets Plus