Complaint Review: Tickets in Time Online

• Reported By: DianaNC — Stokesdale North Carolina United States of America
Tickets in Time Online

Tickets in Time Online Tickets in Time Online RIPOFF Internet

*Author of original report: Update

I ordered tickets for a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert weeks before the event.  This company said they would mail the tickets to me.  As the date drew closer I made several inquiries and they continued to respond saying my tickets would arrive by mail, on time.  At one point I was told the tickets would be sent via FedEx, not possible as they have only my PO Box.  When I pointed this out to them, there was no response.  I tried to call them several times and was hung up on every time, without ever reaching a person.  I am now holding, on "ignore," put there by someone who can barely speak English.  Thus far, it's been about 20 minutes; I have serious doubts this person will ever come back.  I am calling my credit card company to report fraud and have the transaction reversed.  I hope we can get tickets elsewhere, in time.  I will also report this to the NC State Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-in-Time-Online/internet/Tickets-in-Time-Online-Tickets-in-Time-Online-RIPOFF-Internet-976536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets in Time Online

Update

AUTHOR: DianaNC - (United States of America)

Hours after I filed this report, an email from Ticketmaster showed up in my inbox.  It was for 2 tickets to the TSO show.  Tickets In Time NEVER contacted me, by phone or email, regarding this.  The tickets were not the seats I had ordered and were in someone else's name.  We decided to take the chance that these tickets might be good, so the next day we drove 45 minutes to the venue.  We fully expected that we would not be admitted, or that someone would boot us from our seats after the show started.  After about 30 minutes, we figured the tickets were really "good."  So, we did get tickets, not "our" seats, and they were good.  There was ABSOLUTLEY NO COMMUNICATION FROM THIS COMPANY REGARDING THIS ENTIRE SITUATION.  They get an "F" and I will not ever use them again.  EVER.