Complaint Review: Tickets in Time

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — Millington Tennessee United States of America
Tickets in Time
1904 Farnam Street, Suite 400 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Tickets in Time Tickets in Time Online Total Scam. Stay away from this company. Almost ruined my Christmas gift to Ladies in my Family. Omaha, Nebraska

*UPDATE Employee: Facts of the sale

Tickets in Time Online is a total scam.  Thought I was purchasing from Ticketmaster.  Somehow, TIT rerouted me to their site.  Sent me hand written confirmation with a AE rewards card to pick up my tickets at will call 10-30 Minutes before show 12/11/2012.  Did not seem right.  I contacted the Orpheum in Memphis, and they had no tickets set aside for me.  I tryed several times every day to reach TIT at their call number of 866-380-3816, which will place you on hold then hang up after 30 seconds.  I immediately called my credit card company to report this.  The day before the show I get a call finally from TIT customer service, after 7 vmails from me, to state that the tickets were secure and the ticket money would be placed on the AE rewards card 30 mintues before show time.  Is this not crazy.  Also, after looking at the seating chart for the Orpheum, the tickets I was originally purchasing was not the supposed tickets they confirmed for me.  They charged my $125 for what Orpheum charges $35.00.  They charged me $25 per ticket (4) handling charge plus a processing fee.  Needless to say, my awesome credit card company reversed the charges for me and placed them on fraud alert.  Oh, did I mention, I did purchased REAL tickets for the show last night through the REAL ticketmaster.  Over $300 less that what TIT billed my card, the original seats I requested, and the girls in my family absolutely LOVED The Jersey Boys.  Awesome show.  Please beware of Tickets in Time.  They are a dishonest company, and not to mention, very rude on the phone when you finally get someone to talk to you.  Thanks Capital One.  You are the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-in-Time/Omaha-Nebraska-68102/Tickets-in-Time-Tickets-in-Time-Online-Total-Scam-Stay-away-from-this-company-Almost-r-980943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets in Time

Facts of the sale

AUTHOR: Christa Koeller - (United States of America)

Mrs. Harris Purchased 4 tickets to the Jersey Boys at the Orpheum. She requested seats in the Lower gallery also known as Zone F but had no preference on seats. We filled the purchased with tickets in zone F seats 8,10,12,14. ( If you view the seating chart at the Orpheum the even numbered seats are on one side of the zone and the odd numbers are on the other side of the zone, all of the seats were together.)

We delivered Mrs.Harris a giftcard, which we used to purchase the tickets via Fed Ex. Confirmation it was delivered on 12/7/2012 at 2:28pm. This is  prior to the show as the show was scheduled 12/11/2012.

The tickets Mrs.Harris purchased were $96 a piece--  She purchased 4 tickets total. In her FedEx package we gave her instructions that Will Call tickets, became available usually 1 hour prior to the show, all she needed to do was go to the will call office and give them the giftcard that was used to purchase the tickets. Instead Mrs. Harris tried to locate tickets over the phone, in her name hours in advance.

The Service Fee's Mrs. Harris references are not fee's collected by us, they are fee's associated with the venue, brokers...etc ( Because we are a secondary ticket broker, stated on our website)

Mrs. Harris claims she tried numerous times to reach us... our system tracks phone calls, for numerous phone calls... im only showing 3. 2 of which we placed to her, both of which she hung up on us before letting our reprentatives speak.

The investigation under Capital One has also not been resolved in Mrs. Harris's favor. We supplied them all of our documentation and a review is still under way.

Mrs. Harris claims somehow we rerouted her to our website to order tickets, this is not the case. If Mrs. Harris would have looked at her web browser she would have seen it said Tickets in time after the Theatre name.

I've attached our documentation for this case, only blacking out personal information for Mrs. Harris.