Complaint Review: Tickets in Time

Tickets in Time
  • Phone: 402 779-7360
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

Tickets in Time Box Office Ticket Sales These people should be put out of business. They lie about the tickets they are trying to sell you. Internet

*Consumer Comment: BoxOfficeSales.com is a Sham

*General Comment: There is no defence for these criminals

*Author of original report: Better Business Bureau rating

*UPDATE Employee: No pretending here

*Consumer Comment: I filed as well.

This outfit pretends to be located at the actual box office where the performance will take place. The telephone agents will say anything to achieve their goal of making a sale. I asked the agent to provide me with the exact location of the seats - section, row and seat numbers. He complied, so I purchased the tickets.

When I received an email confirming my purchase, there were no specific seat numbers indicated. When I called them about the omission, I received a ridiculous reason. The agent said that I would receive an up-grade and for that reason they do not assign specific seats. Who would believe such a crazy thing? If you have a complaint, it is very difficult to get to talk to anyone. When I demanded to speak to someone, the person was rude, nasty and downright threatening.

I immediately realized that these people were in no way associated with the theater box office and that they engage in deceitful practices. I called my credit card company and they cancelled my card and reversed the charges. Many we're not so lucky, according to other people's accounts.

I filed a complaint with the attorney general's office in Nebraska. If that office were to get enough complaints, I think it would investigate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-in-Time/internet/Tickets-in-Time-Box-Office-Ticket-Sales-These-people-should-be-put-out-of-business-They-961360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets in Time

BoxOfficeSales.com is a Sham

AUTHOR: Ripped Off Customer - ()

I have never dealt with such an awful company. They mislead, over charge and are not at all interested in anything other than RIPPING OFF anyone who makes the mistake of trying to do business with them. The company should not exist. It should be put out of business. Just an all-around awful experience. PLEASE DO NOT EVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

#2 General Comment

There is no defence for these criminals

AUTHOR: BV - (United States of America)

Just having the nerve to even reply to this report is disgusting. You are criminals, all of you. You represent everything that is wrong with the internet. Your company is a sham and your practices are underhanded.

Better Business Bureau rating

AUTHOR: Geri F - (United States of America)

If what you say is true, why do you have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau? According to the BBB, there have been many complaints filed against you.

No pretending here

AUTHOR: Christa Koeller - (United States of America)

No one within this company pretends to be located at the actual venue box office. If you ask where you called, they will state you called a ticket broker.

Also- it is not uncommon for us to upgrade seats to a show if it is not sold out and we have the tickets on hand, but of course for trying to do something good for customers by upgrading them we get bashed as "liars, scammers"...etc because of course its obviously not true that a company would take care of its customers.

If you call during business hours, it is not difficult to speak to someone. You have 8 different options of customer service agents to speak to and then you have the supervisor/manager avenue as well. However if your requesting a specific person or a supervisor/manager who is busy you might get transfered to their voicemail.

Also, the "agents" who answer the phones in no way work on commision. They do not get any sort of a bonus for selling a certain amount of tickets, they get no bonus for selling tickets to a certain show...etc--- they will not say "anything" to make a sale because frankly if you dont want the tickets someone else does. It makes no difference to them.

We have been in business for over 10 years, for every complaint on here you have to take hand in hand the hundreds of thousands of happy and satisfied customers, but of course we only hear about the negativity, which every company has. The difference is how each company handles complaints. Tickets in time takes care of its customers, if we mess up, we admit it. If we mess up, we refund our customers usually even more than they paid for tickets! We try to make everything right by our customers.  I sincerely appologize for your negative experience, but assure you we are a legitimate company.

I filed as well.

AUTHOR: BV - (United States of America)

Report these creeps!!!!!!  I did. It our only resort... The Omaha AG is very aware of this company. And for every complaint I bet there are 1000 that got burned and said nothing.