Complaint Review: Tickets in Time

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: josie1019 — liverpool Texas United States of America
Tickets in Time

Tickets in Time I'm less than 24 hours away and I still don't have my tickets! Internet

I am less than 24 hours away from my concert and I still don't have the tickets  in my possession. I have contacted everyday for over a week and I am always guaranteed a different day and method of my ticket delivery. This has been a complete disaster. I was told one day I would have them delievered by fed ex. The next day I was told tickets were arriving that day and being shipped. The next day there was an issue with the vendor. The next day they would be guaranteed by email. Now I've been told that in less than 5 minutes I would receive an email and would need to pick them up at Will Call. That was over 5 hours ago. I've now called over 20 times today and still can't get through the line. Do not waste your time or money on purchasing tickets here. You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-in-Time/internet/Tickets-in-Time-Im-less-than-24-hours-away-and-I-still-dont-have-my-tickets-Internet-961693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets in Time