Complaint Review: Tickets in Time

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Trish — cokato Minnesota United States of America
Tickets in Time

Tickets in Time, Ticket Titans Buyers Beware, Internet

Ordered Van Halen Tickets from Tickets in time on Jan. 23rd. Tickets were 109.00 a ticket. I bought 2 tickets. 280.68 was billed to my credit card account. Comapny emailed me stating tickets would come FEDEX on or before May12 2012. Company could not give me  FEDEX tracking for my tickets. Called company several times to ask where my tickets were at...company told me FEDEX label had not been printed yet to give me verification number...even though tickets were sopose to arrive by May 12. Company told me a supervisor would call me to verify ticket status. No one has called back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tickets-in-Time/internet/Tickets-in-Time-Ticket-Titans-Buyers-Beware-Internet-883565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tickets in Time