Complaint Review: TicketsInTime

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: Lyle — Gilbert Arizona U.S.A.
TicketsInTime
3325 N. 107th St. Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

TicketsInTime Tickets In Time ripoff and suggested remedies Omaha, Nebraska

I went online to purchase tickets to Cirque De La Symphony.  I was REDIRECTED to TicketsOnLines site and was lead to belive that I was buying tickets worth $278 each.  When I arrived to pick up the tickets I found that their face value was $81.  On top of the $278 per ticket I was charged $55 service fee and a $15 shipping fee.  I'm ok with paying $55 service fee and I have no problem with a $15 shipping fee.  I will NOT sit still for $197 extra per ticket.  I have issued a consumer complaint with the Attorney General of Nebraska and with the Omaha better business bureau.  I will also issue paperwork with the Interstate Commerce Commission as this is fraud across state lines.

Do not under any circumstances do business with these people.  They are frauds.  They should have a room across the hall  from Bernie Madoff.

I am having some luck with the Nebraska Attorney Generals office.  I hope that anyone else who has had the misfortune of dealing with these people will contact the Nebraska Attorney Generals Office and file a complaint.  If they get enough complaints this business will be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketsInTime/Omaha-Nebraska-68134/TicketsInTime-Tickets-In-Time-ripoff-and-suggested-remedies-Omaha-Nebraska-718793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketsInTime