Complaint Review: TicketsMyWay.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2008

• Reported By:Long Beach California
ticketsmyway.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

TicketsMyWay Complete Ripoff. Las Vegas Nevada

Okay, so this past summer (2008), there was to be a Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour, featuring Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna, N.E.R.D., and Kanye. Well, I searched for these HIGH demanded tickets, and, they were all costing over $700 for just 2! Then, I came across Ticketsmyway.com. They had the cheapest for about $500.
So, I read all their information on their website and everything. I mean, it looked trustworthy. So, after about 3 days of researching other sites, I decided to go with Ticketsmyway.com. I purchased them, and not too long after, the amount of money was taken out of my account. Let me tell you, this was about a month before the concert. So, everyday from then on, I would go see the status of my tickets, and it would just keep saying 'PROCESSING'.
Eventually, I emailed them, got no response. Then, they had this LIVE CHAT assistance thing, and I actually got through, the lady, (who's name was so common, like katie, sally, etc.) she told me that, i should be getting them soon, and if they didn't have them, they would send me better tickets, just like it had said on their site. Well, another week goes by, and NOTHING.
I kept calling all month long, and as it appears on my phone bill, more than a 100 calls to that number that would just send you to a voice mail. Well, eventually I suspected something was up. So, instead of typing the website in the URL, I Googled it. Then to my surprise, I wasn't the only on in this situation. The more and more pages I flipped through, a 1000 more complaints.
So, about the next day I called again, and someone FINALLY answered. I told him what was up, (concert was about 7 days away), and he told me this: That apparently someone was trying to contact me on the 15th, and I didn't answer my phone, NO CALL whatsoever existed. And they called to inform me that the tickets I requested were no longer available. So my response, knowing completely about their SCAM, I said 'Oh, okay, I see. Well, thank you very much. Is it possible I can get my money back?' and the guy says, 'Yes, just put, 'request refund' on your account page'.
So, I went back and pushed it. Well, still haven't gotten my money back... I did get to go to the concert though. Found tickets on eBay. BETTER way to shop.

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketsMyWaycom/Las-Vegas-Nevada/TicketsMyWay-Complete-Ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-371844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketsMyWay.com