Complaint Review: TicketsNow

• Reported By:San Francisco California
TicketsNow
TicketsNow.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TicketsNow.comTicketsNow Sold unusable/ invalid/ duplicate tickets Online

*Author of original report: TicketsNow.com refunded full amount

I had purchased 3 tickets for Eddie Izzard show in SF Orpheum theatre and I had paid $997 for those tickets. The tickets were fed-ex to me as I had paid for immediate delivery and I checked the seat no...which were accurate from what I had ordered. On the event itself, we went to the Orpheum theatre and when we had our tickets scanned, we were told that the tickets had already been scanned earlier by another group of people and hence these were duplicate tickets for the same seat. Then the box-office people got involved as we insisted they look into their database for my name thinking TicketsNow may have inadvertently send us the wrong tix but there was no record of such and we're denied access to the show.

Then I called TicketsNow.com to refund my charge and the customer rep told me it will take some time as they need to contact SF Orepheum Theatre and see the result of the scan....and that they couldn't refund me right away and when I said I will call my bank and file a claim, I was told "honey...you don't need to do that and create work for youself..."

Sfresident
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketsNow/nationwide/TicketsNowcomTicketsNow-Sold-unusable-invalid-duplicate-tickets-Online-353376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketsNow

TicketsNow.com refunded full amount

AUTHOR: Sfresident - (U.S.A.)

I got a call and was told the full amount of $997.75 is being refunded to my account and also should be receiving $200 gift certificates on mail. I'm glad to get my money back though I missed the show.