Complaint Review: TicketsOnline

• Reported By: Gennady — Toronto Ontario
TicketsOnline
Uknown, Select State/Province Canada

TicketsOnline EC-KITS They charge in different currency Uknown Ontario

They advertised on their web-site the discounted price to visit a Toronto Ripley Aquarium. I bought there 4 tickets and paid in CAD. The company sent me couple of emails to double check my request. The return email address was [email protected]. When I received my credit card statement it appeared that the price was in USD, not in CAD and the contact phone of the company was somewhere in the UK +44 121 368 0239. When I requested them to return my money spent on exchange rate I was advised by email that I saved few bucks anywhay. The email from where they respond is [email protected]. Not very informative, isn't it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TicketsOnline/Uknown-Select-StateProvince/TicketsOnline-EC-KITS-They-charge-in-different-currency-Uknown-Ontario-1134484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TicketsOnline