- Report: #399689
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ticketsnow
Ticketsnow3800 Golf Road Suite 125 Rolling Meadows, Illinois U.S.A.
Ticketsnow customer service creating customer stress Rolling Meadows Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Since my conversation with that agent, I have called back and spoken with 3 other representatives who have provided me with very little assistance. The next customer care representative, assured me that Friday night agent did in fact put a note on my file indicating that I did not want these tickets on Friday night after I called. She assured me that since that note was put on my file immediately, it was very clear that anyone processing these tickets could clearly see that this ordered was cancelled. She also indicated that in this situation, she was certain that a supervisor could rectify the situation. Today, I have opened up my email to discover that contrary to the information given to me by 2 representatives from this agency, my order has been processed against my repeated requests.
I cannot tell you how much stress this situation has caused me. I have spent close to 4 1/2 hours on the phone waiting to speak to someone from this office or sitting on hold. I also feel frustrated because I spoke with 3 people from this office who gave me 3 different messages about how to handle this situation. I have also left 3 different voice mail messages on the first representative's voice mail and am still waiting to hear back from her. This agency needs to:
1. Review customer service care. I understand that there are rules however, there are also exceptions and clearly, if an error occurred, the fact that I called within a minute of hitting the send button would suggest that the mistake was legitimate.
2. This web site needs to be improved to ensure that other customers are not facing such confusion. The site needs a clearer checkout point where there is a total presented so customers can review their order before it is processed.
3. Customer service representatives need to communicate clearly what steps a customer can take to achieve satisfaction. There is nothing more frustrating than sitting on hold only to have a representative give you a completely opposite story from the last representative you spoke with. Misleading a customer in any way is unacceptable.
st thomas, Ontario
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketsnow/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/Ticketsnow-customer-service-creating-customer-stress-Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-399689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.