Complaint Review: Ticketsplus.om

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: KC Fan — Ohio United States of America
Ticketsplus.om
27 Terrace Drive Vernon Rockville, California United States of America

Ticketsplus.om Metro entertainment Rip-off on FAKE Kenny Chesney Tickets Vernon Rockville, California

Purchased tickets March 7 for Kenny Chesney concert, only to be told at the gate that my tickets were fake and that tickets plus had received a refund for my "purchased" tickets. - funny my credit card was also stolen and used within days (online purchases) of my ticket purchase...just saying...no proof but seems very coincidental.

Had to purchase tickets (another 90.00 each) at the gate to see the concert that we drove 2 hours to see.  Then when I called Ticketsplus.com their name is now changed and I was told I had to have something in writing from the venue that my tickets were invalid and then they'd see what they could do for me.

I'm sure 1. the people at the stadium will remember this and get right on helping me out and 2. ticketsplus or metro will send me a refund.  hmmmm, if they would actually send a refund (not likely) it will be in check because I will no longer be trusting a company with my credit card information.  Gee why did their company name change? Too many complaints??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ticketsplusom/Vernon-Rockville-California-06066/Ticketsplusom-Metro-entertainment-Rip-off-on-FAKE-Kenny-Chesney-Tickets-Vernon-Rockville-745830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ticketsplus.om