Complaint Review: Tico Decorations

• Reported By: Sher — Spokane Valley Washington United States of America
Tico Decorations

Tico Decorations Ignore your phone calls, Internet

*General Comment: Tico Decorations

Do not order from this so called business. I ordered some dishes in January and just as soon as I placed the order I got an email confirming that the order was placed. So, when the package never arrived I became concerned and called them. They said the order was out of stock. When I asked why I received the conformation email instead of an email stating that they were out of stock, they said that "I probably did, but it went into my Spam". So, I asked when they would be in stock again I was told "three weeks". When I asked them about refunding my credit card, they said it would come back on my card at the next billing cycle. When that didn't happen, I called them again, three times, leaving messages that were never returned. It is now Nearing the end of March and now we are having to send phone records, copies of the transaction, etc. to our credit card company to get our 150.00 back.  These people don't have any morals and don't care about you! Don't put yourself through the hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tico-Decorations/internet/Tico-Decorations-Ignore-your-phone-calls-Internet-710249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tico Decorations

#1 General Comment

Tico Decorations

AUTHOR: daviddavid62 - (United States of America)

I placed an order online at Tico Decorations on Fri. Nov 30th. I checked my e-mail, and received e-mail from Tico Decorations stating  (order created 30 November.) On 12- 11- 12  I emailed them  to check on order . They notified me through e-mail that it was on back order which they never did . Then they created another order. They told me through e-mail that it would be shipped out the 14th. Have not yet received item ,and cannot reach anyone at number they provide .