Complaint Review: Tico Decorations

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: ClaireD46 — Cornelia Georgia United States of America
Tico Decorations

Tico Decorations Shipping Charges Added to "Free Shipping" Qualified Item, Item billed to debit card and hasn't shipped, Item not received yet and ordered on 12/27/12, phone calls not returned, company cannot be r , Internet

I ordered a Kokopelli Decor Cookie Jar for my best friend's birthday gift.  I did this on December 27th 2012, at 15:55 PM, Pacific Time.   The amount was $39.99 and it qualified for "free shipping".

The amount of $51.94 was debited to my card (the cost plus Express Shipping charges,  and I called about that. No response.  I emailed them - no response.

I have called three times since I placed the order and the amount cleared my bank account.  The status on the internet of this order is listed as "completed".

It has STILL not been received by my friend and I can't get a response from the company .

Today is January 15th 2013 and it has NOT been received and still no response from the company.   They don't answer the phone or emails or ANYTHING.

I don't WANT to reorder the item from someone else because it's going to make a tremendous mess with the billing issues both at Tico Decorations and at my bank, but that MAY be what I have to do.

Best advice I have for people is to stay away from them and do NOT order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tico-Decorations/internet/Tico-Decorations-Shipping-Charges-Added-to-Free-Shipping-Qualified-Item-Item-billed-t-997390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tico Decorations