Complaint Review: Tico Paradise Properties

• Submitted: Sat, August 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, August 21, 2010

• Reported By: Hio17 — Appleton Wisconsin U.S.A.
Tico Paradise Properties
2967 Fulton Ave. Suite #4 Sacramento, California United States of America

Tico Paradise Properties R and R Realty, R&R Investment Note. They filed Bankrupt in Sept of 2009 Sacramento, California

I would like to Thank Rip Off Report for helping me. At this time Tico Paradise Properties and Mr. Kirillov have filed for Bankruptcy back in Sept. 2009 and I was not the only one who lost money. The many people that lost with Tico Paradise Properties and Mr. Kirillov I just hope that they like myself have a learned a valuable lesson that no matter how nice they are and how many legal documents they have you sign nothing is worth nothing if there is nothing. I thank you Rip Off Report for at least trying and I will go through life and hope that the future makes me do my homework before I send money or anything to anyone before I look or have the product in my person. My people out there taking advantage of people who are trying to find a little bit of Paradise. I just wish people were honest with who thye are and what they are saying.

Thanks for all of your work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2010 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tico-Paradise-Properties/Sacramento-California-95821/Tico-Paradise-Properties-R-and-R-Realty-RR-Investment-Note-They-filed-Bankrupt-in-Sept-633783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tico Paradise Properties