Complaint Review: TideBuy

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Stamford, CT — Stamford Connecticut United States of America
TideBuy
Rm 219 HengFeng Plaza #26 TongJing N Rd Suzhou 215 Internet United States of America

TideBuy , tidebuy.com Beware very poor quality dresses, Tidebuy will not honor return policy and not provide return information, does not post bad reviews on their website Internet, Internet

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding, it arrived far too big, my measurements were provided by a tailor, the dress was not as described, the zipper was puckered and gathered and the fabric puddled on the floor.  I requested to return the dress, at my cost of return shipping.  Tidebuy would only email over and over again that they would grant me $10 US to take the dress to be fixed.  I insisted on them providing a return authorization and I would pay the return shipping, I just wanted my money back.  They refuse and each time continue with the same email reply over and over.  This is very poor business practice.  The dresses on line look beautiful and there were no negative comments on their website.  As this was a trusted internet site with my browser I felt it was a safe and trusted site.  I paid with paypal but since the dress took longer than the time allowed for a Paypal dispute, I cannot use that avenue.  Buyers beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TideBuy/internet/TideBuy-tidebuycom-Beware-very-poor-quality-dresses-Tidebuy-will-not-honor-return-pol-882662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TideBuy