Complaint Review: Tidebuy

• Reported By: Hope — Chino California United States of America
Tidebuy
Hongfeng Plaza Tongjing North Rd Internet United States of America

Tidebuy Lace Front Wigs JiangSu SuZhou, Internet

I look at the internet and was taken by this Lace Front Wig , I saw on Tibebuy website. It was a Rihanna , the curly red Lace Front Wig. I thought it would go with my complexion because I wear it all the time. I paid $97.99 thru PAYPAL on 12/27/2011. I got it in the in the mail , two weeks later. I told Tidebuy I wanted red hair,that what I indicated on the color that was provided for me. When I opened the mail this was not the wig I thought I was getting. It was a lighten red,It not the red I chosen. I wrote them a e-mail and told them this was not a color red I requested. Katrina,the custermer representative told me to send her a picture of it wearing the wig. A couple of days later she according to my picture, it was the color I order. It not the color Lace Front Wig I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tidebuy/internet/Tidebuy-Lace-Front-Wigs-JiangSu-SuZhou-Internet-835700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tidebuy