Complaint Review: Tidebuy

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Deb — Whitehall Wisconsin United States of America
Tidebuy

Tidebuy quality inspection and return policy are totally fraudulent, Internet

We purchased a beautiful dress from online company Tidebuy.  The dress we ordered is not what we got.  The quality of the dress is so poor, it can not be worn.  I filed a dispute, per their instructions and that is when the fun started.

Apparanty, they have hired blind people in their quality control department, which would be admirable as far as hiring practices go, but not so good for consumers.   Despite the pictures showing obvious stitching flaws, detail flaws...heck, the whole skirt is a flaw...they spent hours making it just for me and it must be beautiful.

That was when I noticed the original picture of what we ordered had been removed from the site, so no one can compare.  I went to their facebook page and posted the pictures of the dress we got.  I got a lot of comments from other consumers who were unhappy as well.

Those posts were promptly delted and the ability to comment was deprived from me. [continued below]....
.....  They still maintain that there are no quality issues and refuse to refund my money and "hope that I can keep it".  This company will continue to commit fraud unless everyone takes every step possible to let the World know what will happen if you buy from Tidebuy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tidebuy/internet/Tidebuy-quality-inspection-and-return-policy-are-totally-fraudulent-Internet-872955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tidebuy