stuck

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — memphis Tennessee United States of America
Tier 1 Processing
3505Token Drive Richardson, Texas United States of America

Tier 1 Processing Tier One Processing Evasive, Deceptive, Denies they are selling anything, but then they send a contract for you to sign to switch processing to them Richardson, Texas

I got a pone call from a rep named DON saying that my company's credit card transactions had been flagged because my processor (over)charged me 4%. He quoted that the "Durbin amendment" changed the credit card processing fees to "less than 2%" and they had monitored my account and would help me "modify my rates". I asked DON several times, very pointedly "s this a sales call" he said no, he just wanted to help me modify my rates. I asked him "with my present processor"? He would reply each time with his script "don't you want your rates modified", or "do you want to pay too much" or "the Durbin Amendment limits the credit card charges and you are being overcharged". Anyway, when I relented and got their fax showing me "in black and white what we'll do for you", it was an agreement to change to Tier 1 Processing.

They are deceptive, evasive and when I asked him why he lied and evaded he denied it. I asked him to "get the tape" of our conversation he said it was, in fact, taped. I said "great, lets you, me and your supervisor go over the tape", he hung up on me.

DON is very a very cool customer. He did not rise to my baiting him or cursing at him, just followed his scripts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tier-1-Processing/Richardson-Texas-75082/Tier-1-Processing-Tier-One-Processing-Evasive-Deceptive-Denies-they-are-selling-anything-1014976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tier 1 Processing