Complaint Review: Tier-One Converged Networks, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Art520 — Riverside California
Tier-One Converged Networks, Inc.
, Select State/Province USA

Tier-One Converged Networks, Inc. Ripped me off for $30,000.00! Have nothing but a fancy certificaate stating that I have Twenty-Five Thousand shares of Preferred 'B' stock. Dallas, Texas 75201-4218

In August of 2008 my wife (deceased) and I were talked into purchasing shares in Tier-One Networks at an investment cost of $30,000.00.  The company was a termoil shortly after and in litigation with the former President.

I received by mail a certificate that I had fully paid for, Twent-Five Thousand Shares of Preferred 'B' Stock which would be valued at $50,000.00.

Needless to say, the Company ceased to contact me and would not return my attempts at communication.  I then assumed that I had been suckered out of my money by con artists that make a living out of cheating senior citizens.  Help would be greatly appreciated if I could recoup my money.

Art520, Riverside, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tier-One-Converged-Networks-Inc-/Select-StateProvince/Tier-One-Converged-Networks-Inc-Ripped-me-off-for-3000000-Have-nothing-but-a-fancy-1144471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tier-One Converged Networks, Inc.