Complaint Review: Tierra Carlson

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Los Angeles California
Tierra Carlson
1601 Scott rd Burbank, California United States of America

Tierra Carlson Tierra Lee Carlson, Tierra Lee Model, FIDM college student Burbank, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: All FALSE claims written by Monte F****!

*Author of original report: She will destroy your property and threaten your family

If youre dating Tierra Carlson beware she will lull you into letting your guard down then steal from you when you leave her alone in you house after an argument, sleep with other men and give you a disease then claim it's your fault for not spending time with her. She will physically abuse you the dare you to hit her back because she will call the police then to top it off once her pretty face is no longer worth the headache and you cut it off she will precede to slander your name and reputation with lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tierra-Carlson/Burbank-California-91504/Tierra-Carlson-Tierra-Lee-Carlson-Tierra-Lee-Model-FIDM-college-student-Burbank-Califor-1043224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tierra Carlson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

All FALSE claims written by Monte F****!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

All of these accusations and slander by Monte F**** is untrue. He is trying to ruin my reputation because of what he did to me. If anyone reads this and wants actual PROOF of what I am saying is true email me at tierraleepb@gmail.com and I will show you proof that he took 10,000$ from me and took 50k from another girl as well as many other women. I dont need any mans money, I make my own and thats why I let him borrow 10k from me and then he proceeded to not give it back.. its been over a year since then.

And the fact that he made up that I told him to hit me? Lol thats laughable why in the hell would I tell a 210 pound black man to HIT ME?? Really?!! Lol that is quite laughable though and that I abused him?? Haha what??! Really.. just look his name up you will see that he is huge and has a criminal record. He is a habitual liar and will do anything to get his way and make you believe him. BELIEVE THAT!!!

I am a great person and would never USE SOMEONE FOR ANYTHING! His whole life his about using people to get his way and what he wants. I would NEVER use someone like that, to me that is sickening and the utmost lowest you could possibly go.. So you go ahead Monte, try to ruin my reputation when youre the one that is a bad person not me and the people that truly know me will know everything you are saying is a complete and utter LIE.

You know I did that out of the good of my heart for you and you used the f*ck out of me and now are telling lies about me? Whats new though, you are sure good at making sh*t up and I would never try to ruin anyone, I only put the truth out there, youre ruining it for yourself and the horrible things you do. Ill pray for you though that you get help and you turn your life around. I stayed positive though, looking forward and karma will come back to get you real hard. Peace to all and let the true light shine through.

She will destroy your property and threaten your family

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

If you ever leave large amounts of cash laying around she will not hesitate to take it. Never leave her alone around any valuables.