Complaint Review: Tiffany & Co Outlet

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Pocahontas — South Elgin Illinois United States of America
Tiffany & Co Outlet

Tiffany & Co Outlet Not presents for the holidays , Internet

Just a head's up for the holidays. I ordered some Tiffany & Co jewelry from a so called provider online. I did not know that T&Co does not have an outlet store. Now, I do. However, I ordered from this website, which is pretending to be a T&Co jewelry provider, so I could have these jewelry items to give as gifts for the holiday. I supplied my credit card information and everything looked completed. Later I returned to the website to check on my order status. It showed pending and that everything was completed. A month later and a week before Christmas, my order still shows pending. I tried using their contact information - no response after repeated attempts and still not gifts. Please, don't order from this website...www.tiffany-storm.com....if you do, you will have no presents for the holidays.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiffany-Co-Outlet/internet/Tiffany-Co-Outlet-Not-presents-for-the-holidays-Internet-983432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiffany & Co Outlet