Complaint Review: Tiffany Square Family Practice

2828 S. McCall Rd. Suite 21 Englewood, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 941-474-8154
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Tiffany Square Family Practice Dr. Donald Roberson Abusive, Poor Bedside Manner, Mean to Disabled, Tried to bill for Office Visit without treating Patient Englewood, Florida

I was a patient of Dr. Donald Robertson for over 20 years. On my last visit he was in a hurry and became very angry with me. He picked up papers that belonged to me and balled them up and tried to hit me on the face with them. Then he stood up and screamed at me and blocked me from leaving the exam room. I am disabled and wear a large back brace and he would not let me leave. After screaming at me and pointing his finger in my face he finally backed up and let me leave the exam room.

Then he demanded $180 for the office visit even without doing any exam or writing a bloodwork order like I ask him for. He performed no service but still tried to bill me. Finally he gave me back my Creditcard with no charge. I have seen him treat other patients like this in the past. Many years ago I read in the paper that Donald made sexual advances towards a female patient. I believe her 100% now because I have seen first hand how mean and angry he can get if he does not get his way. I would not refer anyone to his office because he may treat them like he treated me. At this time the Englewood Police are investigating this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiffany-Square-Family-Practice/Englewood-Florida-34244/Tiffany-Square-Family-Practice-Dr-Donald-Roberson-Abusive-Poor-Bedside-Manner-Mean-to-D-1011785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiffany Square Family Practice