midnight

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Lowcountry Gal — South Carolina United States of America
Tiger Brook Stables
111 North Grant Road Seneca, South Carolina United States of America

Tiger Brook Stables Tiger Brook Stable, Kristi Smith TIGER BROOK STABLES/ KRISTI SMITH: FRAUD & BAD TRAINER!! Seneca, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Kristi Smith: CALLED OUT!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kristi Smith is a FRAUD / SCAM ARTIST!

I am writing this report to express my unhappiness with Kristi Smith of Tiger Brook Stables in Seneca, SC.  I also want to address the unprofessional actions, and lack of qualifications of Tiger Brook Stables (Kristi Smith.)  Kristi is the "head trainer" of a hunt-seat riding team, and she is highly unqualified.  It is a mystery to all how she acquired the position.  Obviously, the only qualification be a the "head trainer" of that team, is that you formerly attended that school. Kristi has NO accomplishments, or qualifications that make her worthy of the position. She is NOT even certified with the American Riding Instructor Association. (ARIA) She is technically an "amateur know-it-all," who knows how to "blow a lot of hot air" as to her qualifications. I did some background research on the places where she had been "trained." As it turns out, Kristi likes to embellish her background training, along with most other things. [continued below]....
..... Her facility is small, and very unprofessional. I guess, that should have been a warning sign, the first time I went there.  When I took "lessons" from her, she did not teach me anything useful. Infact, I had to correct her on several occasions, on basic riding principals. Kristi is also very rude, and a habitual gossip. The entire time I took lessons with her, she was always speaking ill of other members of the team. On many days, she referred to her students as " Idiots with no talent." Of course, this was always done behind the student's back. I shutter to think what she said about me when I was not there. Not only is that very juvenile, but it does not get more unprofessional than that.  Kristi Smith also likes her students to have LOTS OF MONEY. If you are a struggling student, (As I was) then Kristi has no use for you. The student with the most money, is sure to get all the attention. If you lack large sums of money, then you are ignored. This was displayed on many days, until I decided to no longer ride with the "team" due to Kristi's nasty remarks about my riding clothes. She humiliated me in front of the entire team, by making fun of the clothes I was wearing. Obviously, my hand-me-down riding clothes were not good enough for Kristi. Unfortunately, they were the only thing I could afford. I was heartbroken by the remarks, and very embarrassed. I could not face any of my team members due to my humiliation.  My entire experience with Kristi Smith of Tiger Brook Stables was nothing short of a nightmare. She is an a mean, money-biased, unqualified, unprofessional, gossip who should not be in business.  Hopefully, this review will help others avoid the pain and embarrassment that I felt from Kristi of Tiger Brook Stables.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Brook-Stables/Seneca-South-Carolina-/Tiger-Brook-Stables-Tiger-Brook-Stable-Kristi-Smith-TIGER-BROOK-STABLES-KRISTI-SMITH-FR-895399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Brook Stables

Kristi Smith: CALLED OUT!

AUTHOR: OTTB29632 - (United States of America)

I would love to give a huge hug to the original author of this report! I have been wondering for years how long it was going to take before Kristi Smith was exposed for being the fake that she is. Not only is she a fake, but Kristi is also one of the nastiest people I have ever met. A real "snake in the grass" type. A person that you think is your friend, until she stabs you in the back! I thought she was my friend, and she lied and cheated me.  She is a very jealous person, a trouble maker, and chronic fibber. She also has a very bad habit of liking only "rich" people, and making others feel inferior. Kristi, herself is not at all rich, so she should not be so biased towards the wealthy. There are more important things in life than money. As far as credentials, it is true, she has NONE. She made her own website, and she has NO accomplishments of her own. I don't think she even has a local show record? She is a self-taught, imposter who should not be allowed to teach anyone.  Kristi: It's all coming back to you now!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kristi Smith is a FRAUD / SCAM ARTIST!

AUTHOR: Blueridge Equestrian - (United States of America)

I read the above report, and I wanted to thank "Lowcountry Gal" for finally exposing Kristi Smith  as the vicious, covetous hoax, that she is. She is a complete fraud, with no credentials, or accomplishments of her own.  Kristi is very good at "exaggerating" her qualifications, and she should not be allowed to teach riding lessons. Everything stated in the above report is sadly true. I have come into contact with several of Kristi's former students who now no longer ride, because Kristi made their riding experience very unpleasant. She is a malicious gossip, and a blatant imposter. Those who are wise, will give Kristi and Tiger Brook Stables a wide birth. Sadly, these days, anyone can call themselves a "trainer. " So before you pick a riding instructor, do your research.