• Report: #206542

• Submitted: Thu, August 17, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 17, 2006

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
Tiger Direct And Onrebate + Onrebate.com
120 East Palmetto Park Road 3rd Floor Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Tiger Direct, Onrebate, Onrebate.com Rebate scam, ripoff Boca Raton Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Paypal Payment

I just figured I would make a rip off report as I am on hold again for this onrebate.com scam. This is now my 5th phone call (a big deal since being on hold takes approx 30 minutes)...Ok I just spoke with "Shawn" but it was a woman. So anyways, this is such a scam and for me it's been kind of like a sick joke to still be calling them and trying to get my $40. It was supposedly issued 11/7/2005. Than at one time a couple of months ago they promised me paypal and yadda yadda yadda. I figured I would at least take up 4 hours of their time to get my money back that way ($10 an hour for customer service employee). However, that leaves another 20 calls or so. So i guess "accounting" now has my information. I will eventually end this crap after the one year anniversary. This is amazing to just see how impossible rebates are to get and what a joke onrebate has made of this. Good luck to all, whomever has to deal with this crap.

Joe
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2006 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct-And-Onrebate-Onrebatecom/Boca-Raton-Florida/Tiger-Direct-Onrebate-Onrebatecom-Rebate-scam-ripoff-Boca-Raton-Florida-206542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct And Onrebate + Onrebate.com

Paypal Payment

AUTHOR: Nadina - (U.S.A.)

Dear Joe,

We sincerely apologize for the frustrations we may have caused.
Please send an email to nadina.urdaneta@onrebate.com and I will gladly assist you in receiving your payment.