Complaint Review: Tiger Direct Inc

• Phone: 800.888.6111
  • Web:
  • Category:

Tiger Direct Inc LOST PACKAGE AND LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE miami, Florida

*Author of original report: Email sent

*UPDATE Employee: Not enough details....

I bought 2 laptops from tigerdirect.com. One sent to me and one sent to my best friend. The one sent to me was perfectly fine. The one sent to my best friend was never received. He never received or signed for the laptop. However, the tracking number (from UPS) stated it was delivered.

I called tigerdirect and they told me to call UPS (tigerdirect's shipper). I called UPS and UPS told me that tigerdirect have to file a claim. I believed UPS did a back track/tracing for the lost package.

I did not received a single call from tigerdirect notified the situation or an outcome of the case. I called back and they (tigerdirect) said that UPS closed the case because it was determined "delivered". I ask them how is that possible when my best friend did not received it? They said that's all they have and they told me to call UPS. I called UPS requesting proven evidence that the laptop was delivered. They (UPS) told me that I have to get that information from tigerdirect. They (UPS) cannot give it to me since I'm not the shipper. I called tigerdirect and they said that all the information they have from UPS is that it was "delivered" based on the UPS's tracing information.

It's ridiculous that I have to pay for something that was lost by UPS. I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. Now, I have a bill from a collection agency. I'll not pay for this laptop. I'll file with any/all company handling issues like this. I'll also make sure my voice be heard on the online rip-off forums because this is basically a RIP-OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tiger-Direct-Inc/miami-Florida-33144/Tiger-Direct-Inc-LOST-PACKAGE-AND-LACK-OF-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-miami-Florida-557906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tiger Direct Inc

Email sent

AUTHOR: KENNETH - (United States of America)

Hello, I sent you an email. If you did not received it, you can email me @ wholesalelv1@yahoo.com. Thanks, Kenneth.

To be continued........

Not enough details....

AUTHOR: Ernie E. - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience we caused and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Id like to research this matter further to determine exactly where our service failed but unfortunately we do not have enough information in your post to gather your account information. Please contact me at mailto:ernie@help.tigerdirect.com your order details so we can properly address this issue.

I look forward to talking with you and I promise to work hard to find an accommodation that makes you feel comfortable giving us another chance.

Best Regards.